2.1. How to Add Users to your Online-SDS account
NOTE: The following workflows assume that you are logged in to your Online-SDS account with Administrator privileges.
As an Administrative user, you have the ability to add new users to your Online-SDS account as needed. If you don't have Administrator privileges and need to add a new user, you should first consult the Administrator for your Online-SDS account.
Below we've outlined the process of adding a new user. In addition, you can opt to watch the training video on how to Create and View Users, on our YouTube Channel, that covers this topic.
- First, log in to your Online-SDS account and go to the User Management menu and select Create New User.
- On the next page, enter the information as needed for the new user account.
Required Fields to create a new account include:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Template (these options will vary depending on how your facility is setup)
- In addition, you will need to select the default binder for this user (Master Binder is the default).
Here, you can also use the CC function to copy people on the email that will be sent to the new user to confirm their account.
- Finally, click the Add User button to complete this task.
Once the new user has been added, the new user along with anyone who was CC'd, will receive an email with the account's login credentials. If you don't see the email in your inbox, please check Spam/Junk email folders as our automatic emails can sometimes be filtered by email clients.